SITAG combines Swiss precision with innovative force!
Developing and manufacturing superior office furniture and chairs since 1965, we have become a major provider of modern furnishing solutions on the European market.
In the area of tension between innovation, design, lifestyle and technical perfection with Swiss precision, there is a clear, modern brand image. For us, the “swiss style at work” claim has come to represent a high quality and unconventional product portfolio.
The range is diverse and extends from ergonomically sophisticated, individually designed office swivel and conference chairs, armchairs and seating units for the reception and waiting area, to systems and exclusive furniture as well as complete conference solutions.
International design awards, like the "red dot award", underline SITAG’S innovative strength and are testament to many years of excellent design skill. Impressive office swivel and conference chairs, thanks to innovative design concepts from internationally renowned designers. Ergonomically superior seating solutions have always been a SITAG speciality, as has our customized made-to-measure office furniture.
SITAG products are sold internationally under licence, for instance in Canada, Brazil, Poland, Spain.
- 2016 Grand opening SITAG-Home of Visions on SITAG Headquarters in Sennwald
- 2015/16 Project work on "designs of future workspaces" in cooperation with the University of Liechtenstein
- 2015 Take-over by the Nowy Styl Group
- 2015 50 years of SITAG AG
- 2011 Introduction of laser technology for edging work in the manufacture of office furniture
- 2010 German sales office opens in Minden Westphalia, with associated sales and service staff
- 2009 Take-over by the investment group NIMBUS NV with a minority shareholding by the SITAG Management
- 2005 40 years of SITAG AG
- 2003 German production sites move from Porta Westphalia to Sennwald, Switzerland
- 1997 100% independent subsidiary of Samas Deutschland AG & Co. KG
- 1996 25 years of success on the European market
- 1994 Involvement by Samas Deutschland AG & Co.KG (formerly SCHAERF AG)
- 1988 Move to the current company site in Sennwald, Switzerland
- 1985 Production of functional furniture and furniture systems begins
- 1980 Production focussing on exclusive office furniture begins
- 1975 Factory opens in Porta Westphalia, Germany
- 1965 SITAG AG is founded and chair production begins at St. Margrethen, Switzerland