- The name SITAG has always stood for the rare combination of value and lifestyle.
- The professionalism applied to the development, manufacture, sales and comprehensive customer care ensures lasting satisfaction with our products.
- This goes hand in hand with a profound brand awareness and a flair for business developments, for trends and customer requirements.
- Through the unerring application of these skills, we offer intelligent and sustainable solutions for living and working in the office.
- ISO 9001:2008 / ISO 14001:2004 / OHSAS 18001:2007
The company was founded in 1965.
There are a total of 130 employees working at SITAG, in the areas of production, sales, product development, product management, marketing, planning, service and logistics.
A committed and qualified team is the basis of our success. We therefore train apprentices in the various areas of our company and encourage specific and purposeful further development.
Toni Lee, CEO SITAG AG
Yilmaz Boduk, Sales Manager SITAG AG
Jelko Djakulovic, Plant Manager SITAG AG
Helga Stubbe, Commercial Manager SITAG AG
Board of Directors
Urs Weber, Ed van Dijk
The company headquarters is at Sennwald (Switzerland) with 21,000 sqm production space and 1,000 m2 display space.
- in Minden Westphalia (Germany), with 250 sqm exhibition and office space
- in Dornbirn (Austria), with 250 sqm exhibition and office space
- in Bachenbülach (Switzerland), with 750 sqm exhibition and office space
- in Bern (Switzerland), with 300 sqm exhibition space
SITAG products are sold through selected SITAG specialist dealers. SITAG also provides customized project planning, a number of market and customer-oriented service and customer care products in close collaboration with qualified specialist partners.
International network of licensees and qualified, competent dealers.
SITAG belongs to the investment group Nimbus NV. The SITAG management has a minority shareholding.