Our commitment to your success
One focus of our work is the very wide range of consulting and support services around the topic of office environments. Therefore a competent and courteous service in advice, support and supply to our clients is an outstanding significance for us.
- Office Space Concept
- Space Optimization
- Interior design
- Color and material concept
- Illuminating athmosphere
Perfactly adviced by the start
For new construction and conversions of office space it is important to know all the processes and procedures in detail. The detailed analysis of our specialists provide important planning information for the optimum furnishing.
- Comprehensive needs assessment and analysis of optimization potential (individual services or basic agreement)
- Footprint analysis (jobs, special areas, area standards and area scenarios)
- Generation and organization of tenders and framework contracts for furnishings and services
- Improvement of internal procedures and processes
- Increase of the efficiency and optimization of the communication paths
- Increase of employee motivation due to closer cooperation
Everything from one source
Architects and interior designers combine and control all services of interior finish and furnishings. They work closely interlinked with all participants and ensure the schedule and the desired result.
- Interior design based on architectural services
- Professional creation of occupancy plans
- Control of all foreign products and service providers
- Fewer interfaces and tight integration of all participants
- Consumption based billing for all planning services
Create motivating work environments
The safe choice and optimal matching of colors, shapes and materials is crucial to the overall effect of a room. Our specialists will create an atmosphere that supports your tasks.
- Expert advice in determining the desired ambience
- Development of individual color and material concepts
- Integration of existing corporate identity / design specifications (CI / CD)
- Create motivating work environments
- Sophisticated design that bears the company's values and supports
- Funded knowledge of contacts provides reliable results
Strike the right tone
Noise causes stress, which desturbes concentration and reduces work performance. The perfect acoustic for each room, can support the performance.
- Office analysis with determination of sound propagation and reverberation time
- Realistic simulation of the new office premises including equipment and neighbor noises
- Space planning and allocation of funding under technical sound considerations
- Acoustical optimization of ceilings, walls, floors and furnishings
- In addition to traditional services we also provide solutions featuring artistic design as individual eye-catching features
- Opportunity to optimize the acoustics of the office furniture
- Improve work performance by reducing noise-related stress
Always on the move
You snooze, you loose. An ergonomically optimized workplace not only ensures sufficient freedom of movement but also brings more dynamism into everyday life. This ensures more satisfied employees and a good working climate.
- Specific training on ergonomics in the workplace
- Ergonomic support for optimal use of our products
- Individual consulting on the spot
- Preventive measures for the welfare of employees
- Ensuring the optimum use of the products
- Reduced downtime and more motivated employees
- Increasing productivity
Use of plausible ideas
Light can eradiate warmth and motivate or overwhelm and blind the eyes. Therefore, selecting the right lighting is a particularly important factor when it comes to the creation of spaces and workplaces.
- Professional analysis of space and develop a lighting concept
- Including direct, indirect and natural light sources
- Light measurement and customization of lighting right up to multi-functional work environment
- Motivating, activity-enhancing ambiance due to the selective use of light
- Reduce costs by calculating the potential for savings in the use of energy-saving illuminants
- More relaxed work through improved lighting control
Light and shadow
Too much or not enough light can have a significant negative impact on office work. Screens and shields are therefore crucial factors in office planning which have a positive impact on productivity and general well-being.
- Analysis of the light and temperature conditions in the space
- Demonstration of potential shading systems for interiors and outdoor spaces
- Perfect lighting configurations and thermal control
- Different variations of screen and shield systems can be an important design element in room configurations